Effecitive November 12, 2023
• All youth classes and teams that have serve students in-studio training are following current Oregon Health Authority guidelines and practices.
• Student to student contact is prohibited. Students will clean hands at the beginning of each class, and hand sanitizers remain stationed throughout the the studio, available for frequent use.
• Access to the training studio is limited to a quota of students and staff only at any given time. CCTV monitors are available in the Pro Shop where guests can watch classes. Only adults certified by USA Gymnastics and properly back-ground checked may enter the training studio. No minor children are permitted in the training studio at any time unless participating in a class.
• Equipment in the training studio is sanitized on a regular schedule; the entire clubhouse is disinfected on a periodic schedule. The public lobby and restrooms are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
• Training studio is maintainted at a temperature of 64 to 76 degrees, depending on season. A fresh-air exchange system was installed in the air cooling and heating system in June 2020 which continuously replaces interior air with fresh outdoor air. Additional environmental filters were added to filter both the indoor circulated air as well as to prevent the introduction of outdoor pollutants such as dust, pollen, insects, and other pollutants.
Thank you so much for respecting and obeying these rules. We look forward to continuing to support our guests and staff to maintain good health.
Receive our newsletters
We only use your e-mail address to send tips about upcoming events and the latest club news. You can always unsubscribe using the link in the e-mail.