Pursuant to Gov. Brown's requirement beginning November 18, 2020 we are closing the studio area of the clubhouse to all adults and persons not directly participating in class training. All private lessons have been postponed until further notice. Youth sports program, pre-school program, and K-12 age activities will continue according to the latest OHA guidelines for youth programs and K-12 activities.
Specific health, safety, and sanitation measures were implemented over the course of the past summer to protect our gymnastics community against infectious diseases including flu and COVID-19. As a result, we have experienced a zero percent illness and absentee rate among among students and staff since re-opening in June. We are pleased to report this result and to assure our families that safety and sanitation are our highest priority.
• All youth classes and teams have re-opened for youth in-studio training (except parent-participation toddler classes) following current Oregon Health Authority guidelines and practices. Classes and class sizes have been limited under these guidelines mandated to all Oregon youth sport gyms to avoid personal contact between students while promoting a healthy indoor environment. Current limits restrict the number of students, staff, and guests occupying the facility at any given time. A copy of these protocols may be obtained directly from OHA on their website.
• Student to student contact is avoided and students maintain safe distancing to avoid casual contact. Face coverings are required of all staff at all times in the training studio and public areas. Students age 5 and older are required to wear face coverings at all times.
• Access to the training studio is limited to a small quota of students and staff only at any given time. The parent waiting area has been removed until further notice, however monitors are available in the Pro Shop where a limited number of guests can watch classes. No minor children are permitted in the training studio at any time unless participating in a class.
• Equipment in the training studio is sanitized after each use during classes and throughout the day; the entire clubhouse is disinfected daily. The public lobby and restrooms are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
• A fresh-air exchange system was installed in the air cooling and heating system in June 2020 which continuously replaces interior air with fresh outdoor air. Additional filters were added to filter both the indoor circulated air as well as to prevent the introduction of outdoor pollutants such as dust, pollen, insects, and other pollutants.
• A contactless check-in system was implemented allowing us to check in students and enter contact tracing data for all persons entering the clubhouse. Body temperature for all students and staff is checked prior or at time of entering the clubhouse to help verify no persons with illness are entering the facility. Face coverings are required in the public area, but face masks for students under the age of 5 are optional in the training studio while engaged in exercise activity.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to continuing to support each other during these challenging times.
Receive our newsletters
We only use your e-mail address to send tips about upcoming events and the latest club news. You can always unsubscribe using the link in the e-mail.