August 13, 2021. This policy information page is currently being updated in order to verify and comply with recent state orders. Other sanitation rules will remain in effect per Club Rules, such as hand washing, separation of personal items, personal chalk storage, and other sanitation practices. Students who are ill are not permitted to enter the studio. We will require a temperature check prior to each class for safety.
Specific health, safety, and sanitation measures were implemented as a matter of Club Policy over the course of the past year to protect our gymnastics community against infectious diseases including flu and virus. As a result, we have experienced nearly a zero percent illness and absentee rate among among students and staff since re-opening. We are pleased to report this result and to assure our families that safety and sanitation are our highest priority.
• All youth classes and teams have re-opened for youth in-studio training following current Oregon Health Authority guidelines and practices.
• Student to student contact is prohibited. Students will wash hands at the beginning of each class, and hand sanitizers remain stationed throughout the the studio, available for frequent use.
• Access to the training studio is limited to a quota of students and staff only at any given time. The parent waiting area has been removed until further notice, however monitors are available in the Pro Shop where a limited number of guests can watch classes. No minor children are permitted in the training studio at any time unless participating in a class. We hope to make limited seating available for parents to enter the studio at a future time.
• Equipment in the training studio is sanitized after each use during classes and throughout the day; the entire clubhouse is disinfected daily. The public lobby and restrooms are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
• Training studio is maintainted at a temperature of 64 to 76 degrees, depending on season. A fresh-air exchange system was installed in the air cooling and heating system in June 2020 which continuously replaces interior air with fresh outdoor air. Additional environmental filters were added to filter both the indoor circulated air as well as to prevent the introduction of outdoor pollutants such as dust, pollen, insects, and other pollutants. A second HVAC system was installed in September 2020, bringing the total to three units.
• A contactless check-in system was implemented allowing us to check in students. Body temperature for all students and staff is checked prior or at time of entering the clubhouse to verify that no persons with illness are entering the facility.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to continuing to support each other during these challenging times.
Receive our newsletters
We only use your e-mail address to send tips about upcoming events and the latest club news. You can always unsubscribe using the link in the e-mail.